Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another day another hangover and regret

As you can see from my post this morning, I was dealing with a hangover today as well as a lack of sleep.

My day went a little like this

7.30: Wake up, want to die. Am extremely emotional so can't sleep

8.00: Decide to have some breakfast. No banana for my oats so I have my planned snack instead. 1/4 cup light vanilla yogurt with 1/4 cup of untoasted muesli. 3 points.

10.30: Cooked Apricot Oatbran muffins. Used way too much bran - I think, so added an extra egg. Turned out quite good. 2 points.

1.15-2.30: Graxed a lot, now. Two slices of toast with vegemite, 2 rice cakes with dip, 2 has browns and a bowl of porridge. I now have just 1 point left. I'm exhausted, couldn't nap and now have to walk 30 minutes to play a 40 minute futsal match. Hopefully the walk will wake me up and I'll be so tired when I get home I wont want to eat much. I could eat a yogurt and some steamed vegies or something like that.

5.10: Played a game of football despite being insanely tired. We lost but apparently I played my best game of football ever. GO figure. I also walked there and back which is 1 hour total

7.30: Getting hungry now. Had some popcorn and then yogurt with muesli. Made myself a fort and went to sleep

Total points I ate today: 22.5
Points earned: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment