Thursday, April 15, 2010

Motivation rewind

I had a late night after the movies so I struggled to get out of bed today. I completely ignored my 5.40 alarm for circuit and then ignore my bike. thankfully I have a relatively free evening tonight and can squeeze in 30-40 minutes on the bike and then have a bigger workout tomorrow

7.30am: Breakfast! 3 points. Lovely porridge. Clean my house top to bottom

11.20am: Apricot bran muffin 2 points

2.00pm: time for lunch. I have what's left of my chicken and corn soup from yesterday as well as two slices of toast with spread. 6 points.

4.30pm: Afternoon tea is my trust yogurt and muesli, 3 points. Then later on I found the Fruitsies from ALdi in my drawer and I couldn't say no so I had one. 1 point

6.30pm: Did 20 minutes on the bike.

7.30pm: Ate some shepherd's pie. Hadn't planned on a big dinner but I was really hungry after the biking. 4 points. Then I started to feel like binging. I had about 6 dried apricots and a plum. I really wanted something else, something savoury, but I managed to keep myself busy and avoided it. 1.5 points.

Points eaten: 20
Points earned: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment