Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday on my mind

This week has progressed really slowly. I can't wait for this weekend! One of my best friends Jo arrives. We havne't hung out properly in ages and I'm looking forward to some quality time with her.

7.00am: Wake up and get straight into my gym gear for the bike. I do some shadow boxing, sit ups and push ups to warm up then 10 minutes of intervals on the bike. Then I do push ups, squats, dips and sit ups and another 10 minutes on the bike then finish with more of the same. I do 30 minutes in the end. Had aimed for 50 but will make that up by walking to work this morning. It's such a gorgeous day!

8.00am: Usual porridge. 3 points.



11.00am: I bought in some fruit, from memory. I wanted to have something light. .5 points.

1.00pm: Pizza for lunch with a friend,.. I planned for this by not bringing in any snacks today

4.00pm: Something about pizza just makes me want to pig out on junk food. I have 4 mini chocolates

6.30pm: 2 x vegie burritos for dinner - 8 points

9.00pm onwards: Lots of beer. Lots. I lost count

Points spent: Who knows!
Points earnt: 6.5 points

I managed lots of exercise so I was happy with that. And boy did I have fun Friday. I rarely drink to get drunk so I don't mind when I slip up occasionally. I remember have a big conversation with my guest about losing weight. She's currently trying to shift 30kgs and we managed to be great support on the night. Went home and slept without a kebab or chocolate in my belly. I was proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment