Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Making amends

Due to a still swollen ankle and consumption of beer last night I didn't make it to boxing circuit this morning. I'm not in much pain but my ankle is still fat and swollen. I thought maybe I could walk the 60 minutes to work but decided against that as well.

Instead my exercise for today will be 40 minutes on the bike and some strength training.

7.30am: Banana apple oats 2.5 points

10.30am: Apricot oat bran muffin 2 points

1.30pm: Shepherd's pie 4 points

3.30pm: Yogurt and Mueslie 3 points

6.30pm: Burrito for dinner. Then I feel a binge begin. I have a vegemite sandwhich and pancakes with maple syrup and some dried apricots. So much better than yesterday. 10 points

Why did I binge? I am sad, lonely, confused, empty. I miss my ex, I miss my friends, I'm stressed at work, I'm worried about my mu. I can feel a physical emptiness in my stomach and I want to fill it. Even now.

I jumped on the bike for 20 minutes and that curbed it. I cried a lot. I talked to a friend online. Now I'm writing here

Total points eaten: 21.5 points
Total points earnt: 2.5 points

No comments:

Post a Comment