Thursday, May 6, 2010

Almost the end of week 1

The first week of May has gone off reasonably well.

I will admit that I haven't stuck to my food plan 100% and have gone over by up to 6-7 points on some days, generally 2-3 on others. However, I feel much more in control of my eating and I haven't binged once.

I have generally stuck to my exercise though I realise now that my fitness levels aren't what they used to be. I only managed about 17 minutes on the exercise bike. Rather than aiming for 40 minutes, I aim to add a minute to each turn on the bike. Today I'm aiming for 18 minutes!

I have felt *really* hungry all the time this week so I've decided to try and figure out why.

I have set up a spreadsheet for May to map my energy levels and mood. In the spreadsheet I make a note of which week I am into my cycle, jot down 2-3 words to describe my general mood for the week, rate my energy levels and health for the week out of 10 and then make a note of my average daily points intake and average daily points earnt through exercise.

It'll be interesting to see how the amount of food I eat and exercise I do effects my mood and energy levels and vice versa. I'm particularly interested to see how I rate my health during my cycle and whether the exercise and food levels effect how I feel during my cycle. It's all so interconnected! I will post the first results on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment