Saturday, May 8, 2010

I can't face it

I'm up on the scale and I feel bloated and disgusting. I had such a good week and I ruined it last night by getting drunk and coming home and eating four crumpets slathered in butter.

I can't go to yet another meeting and put on weight. I just can't. It will break my heart. I know I did so much better, it's not about the number on the scale, so I don't see why I should have to look at it. See the look of the weigher as she jots down a number almost identical or more than last week, sit in a meeting learning about stuff I already know (and was covered less than 4 weeks ago, get your act together) I just can't do it today. I feel gross.

I'm skipping my meeting. I'm going to clean my house, go out and eat a super healthy breakfast. Go shopping for vegies, go opshopping and then have a quiet night in because I spent all my money.

On the upside - I had a great night last night and I wouldn't trade it.

No comments:

Post a Comment