Friday, May 7, 2010

Goals for Week 2 May

This first week of May my focus was really on getting my eating back on track. And I have to say, despite not sticking to everything 100% I've really made some head way. Not one single binge this week! I've really been listening to my body and focusing on what I need. If I'm hungry I eat, if I'm not I don't. I've been making some pretty good choices too.

In the second week I want to stick with that - obviously trying harder to stick with 19 points every day, but mainly just avoiding binges and bad choices, but I really want to get back to exercise.

I've only really managed 3 workouts this week - it used to be 6 days a week! And I loved it!

So my plan is to go to every early morning class I can. I need to train my body into getting up early and getting fit so I guess this is a bit like my own boot camp.

Saturday: Circuit
Sunday: Yoga and Futsal
Monday: Body Attack
Tuesday: Boxing circuit
Wednesday: Body Attack
Thursday: Rest (after gig)
Friday: Body step

I wont necessarily push myself in every class - I need to listen to my body. My only aim is to show up!

Also, I really need to start drinking more water. I'm taking a bottle with me today in the hopes that that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment