Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hello!

I posted something up on Sunday but stupidly put it on the wrong blog! Damn multiple Gmail accounts.

Aaaanyway, I'm very pleased to report that the weekend was a big success. I stayed on plan, made adjustments where necessary, didn't binge, did all my planned exercise and feel *really* proud of myself.

Monday was also quite good, though I did drink a little too much wine and probably had a few too many roast potatoes at my friends house! But again, I didn't binge and I adjusted my points during the day to accomodate this.

Today I feel a little hungover, though. which in turn make me feel *very* hungry! I doubled up on breakfast because I had a fair few spare points, had a muffin first thing at work and I still feel like I could eat a horse. Every time I get a hungr pang I have a big drink of water which will hopefully tide me over until lunch. I don't really have any options - I have no money and there's only candy to eat.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment