Thursday, May 13, 2010

Trying really hard

I had a very emotional weekend and as such haven't been tracking or exercising at all this week. I know that if I did I would feel better and more in control, but honestly, I needed a break.

I am not giving up on this blog and I will endeavor to get back on track next week.

I am stopping WW meetings. I know it might not be the best decision but I need a break from that too. The last few weeks they've been repeating meeting topics that we'd only just covered and personally I feel that's a waste of my time and money.

I am really keen to get back into running despite still having ankle issues so I'll be downloading the C25K podcast this week and getting that started first thing Monday.

I'll also be visiting my mum and best friend in Hobart this weekend. I really need to get away from Melbourne and some of the people in it. I love it here, but I need the comfort of my home town as much as possible right now.

I have started a tumblr where I'll be posting a photo of everything I eat. borneater.tumblr.com

I've been doing Photo A Day over at my other tumbler (emmaleesharp.tumblr.com) and so far I've actually managed to post 3 days in a row which is impressive so I'm hoping I can keep it up. I am quite forgetful though!

Anyway I'll try very hard over the next week to get back on plan. I owe it to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment