Saturday, May 1, 2010

Another month, another fresh start

This past week wasn't great. Too sick for exercise, hungry all the time, didn't care.

I put on 800gms.

But it's a new month and a new week and armed with my A-Z of Motivation I can do this.

I would love to be down to 66kg by the end of the month. This is ambitious but doable.

This morning I went to the gym, despite my ankle being quite sore and despite feeling a little faint from being sick. I thought, after my warm up, that maybe I'd made the wrong decision. I really wasn't well at all. But I decided to stick it out and take it easy and I'm so glad I did. I felt good by the end of it. We have a new instructor for the next few weeks and a change really was as good as a holiday.

After that was WW meeting. Today was all about portion control. I'm not sure what's happening with meetings but we covered portion control about 5 weeks ago, and next week apparently we're talking about the energy deficit which we talked about only 3 weeks ago! A bit strange but I'm going to stick it out. I want to be member of the month for May which means attending every meetingn and losing just 1% of my starting weight which is less than 1kg for me. I know I can do it.

Because I'm now over 69kg I've had to reset my goals from my motivation page.

It now looks a little like this;

  • Goal 1: 68.5kg Reward: Small plant from IKEA
  • Goal 2: 68kg Reward: Magazine
  • Goal 3: 67.5kg Reward: Bikini Wax
  • Goal 4: 67kg Reward: Chinese massage
  • Goal 5: 66.5kg: Reward: New make up
  • Goal 6: 66 kg: Reward: New shoes
I have a fellow WW'er coming round for dinner. I'm having low fat hummous and corn chips for entree, lamb roganjosh with rice from the WW website for mains and fresh strawberries with greek yogurt and honey for dessert. I bought a bottle of wine as well, I'm limiting myself to two glasses.

Lots of exercised planned for this weekend, too! I'm really looking forward to getting back into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment