Friday, April 9, 2010

Aftermath

Boy I feel seedy this morning. Not 100% hungover just really tired. The bike sits unused - I am *so* sore from yesterday - which is great - it means i'm finally working hard.

Weirder than anything I'm down almost a kilo. Could it just be dehydration? I'm not sure!

8.15am: My friend cooks me breakfast. 1 scrambled egg with reduced fat fetta on toast with 2 hash browns and a glass of juice. 10.5 points but so worth it!

11.40am: I only bought one snack to work today thinking my larger than average breakfast would keep me full until lunch. Not so - I'm famished now so I eat my yogurt and muesli, 3 points. I only have a very small lunch - something tells me I might need to go buy something for afternoon tea

2.20pm: I stopped by the supermarket on my travels to find afternoon tea and settled on some crackers with light cheese and a mandarin. I craved the cheese so I had that for lunch. 3.5 points.

4.50pm: I have my lunch for afternoon tea. 2 points. I definitely wont be drinking tonight as planned so that's a few extra points. Right now I want a cup of tea and chocolate. I may go the cup of tea but really I should stay out of the kitchen and away from the charity chocolates! Only 50 minutes until I have leave so I'll just stay busy til then. Water intake has been terrible - will catch up now!

5.50pm: Ok so I just snarfed three fruitsies. 3 points. on the verge of a binge but thankfully I have to leave soon. Lyn wrote a great piece today about her tipping point. About how trigger moods and food don't *always* trigger a binge but there is a saturation point where you feel like you just can't say no. I feel like my exhaustion/hangover/stress/end of week joy all came to a head when I opened my desk drawer and saw that packet of fruitsies! They've been there for well over a week now without a second thought.

7.00pm: Saw the amazing Tim Vine

8.00pm: Dinner. 1 Corona, 4 dumplings some rice and a shared plate of honey pork ribs. Approx 11 points

Way over points today but I feel ok. I didn't stuff myself and I do feel like I held back a lot despite my hangover and exhaustion. Basically I have felt much more in control this week. I think the planning and the blogging has made such a huge difference. I wont expect much on the scale though a small loss would be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment