Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friendly bistro

Weigh in day today!

Last week: 69.6kg
This week: 69.3kg

I had hoped for more but I certainly don't deserve more. Another week another chance!

9.00am: Head to the supermarket before weigh in. Pick up everything for the week except veg. I had planned to go to the market after my meeting but forgot!

10.15am: 10 minutes on the bike. Not uite the 30 minutes I'd hoped for but got my heart rate up and sweated like a mother effer! Will aim for 30 minutes by the end of the weekend. I have breakfast at a friend's house today. So my carefully planned day has hit a snag. It'll be a very late breakfast so the plan is for this to be breakfast, lunch and one of my snacks. I've saved myself 9.5 points for breakfast.

....

I'm not going to go through hour by hour from now on. It's Sunday morning and I'm hungover as all hell. Breakfast was the only proper meal I ate all that. After that I had a few chocolate mini eggs, lots of alcohol and one slice of pepperoni pizza to keep me going. I ended up eating 30 points in all. Man, it could have been a *lot* worse, thankfully it wasn't. Food wise I did fine - points wise that is, not nutrition wise - it was the alcohol that *really* tipped my points.

Don't worry. I wont be doing that for a while. It ended up in a horrible row with my ex blowing any chances I foolishly thought we might ever have of getting back together. I think I'll just hide under a rock for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment