Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend Recap

Hi All!

I had such a wonderful weekend with one of my besties. As i mentioned in the Friday post, we're both trying to loose weight so we were a great support for each other while still making sure we enjoyed some good Melbourne food while she was over.

Saturday was definitely our best day. We went out for breakfast and I ordered Bircher Muesli and a cup of tea. It was a big breakfast and held me over right until my early (very early) 4.30pm dinner! We were heading to roller derby quite early so we know we needed something filling early on to last us all night.

We went to a pretty sub par chinese restaurant on Bourke St. We ordered one entree of spring rolls to share - 3 in total. Quite small which is good. I then had pork ribs with rice. I ate about 1/3 of the rice they dished up (about 1/2 cup if that) and then about 3/4 of the pork. It wasn't amazing and I wanted desert so I figured why fill up?

I then ordered deep fried ice cream. It was pretty atrocious - I ate about half before giving up.

Now - none of this food was disgusting. In the past I would have eaten every last morsel and made myself sick. I was *so* proud of myself for only eating until I was full.

Sunday I cooked us up some french toast - WW friendly of course then popped a couple of dried apricots before we head off to the museum for a look around. We tried to walk as much as possible while she was over and easily clocked up an hour today.

On the way back we were starving and craving dumplings. We stopped by a local chinese place and had two pork and two prawn dumplings each as well as two lovely dim sums. Only about 6 points all up.

Then I had a walk to and fron futsal and the match. I managed to roll my ankle. But I played on and didn't think I'd done much damage.

We went home and ordered a Crust Tick pizza to share and a garlic starter pizza (I ate half of each).

I then woke up at 3am in agony - my ankle was fucked! thankfully when I woke at 8am I was much better.

Anyway

Saturday - points eaten 25 - points earnt 3
Sunday - points eaten 30 - points earnt 8

No comments:

Post a Comment