Monday, April 19, 2010

So, so tired

Yup, today I am tired. *Really* tired. This is a big emotional trigger for me and as a result I've been really hungry all day.

I woke up at 3am to less than savoury sounds coming from my neighbours. All I can say is I hope she enjoyed herself. The big issue, though, was my ankle. After rolling it last night I thought it was ok. i managed to play the rest of the game of futsal and walk home after all!

At 3am it was swollen and I couldn't move it. I hobled to the bathroom in search of painkillers (no luck) and by the time I got back in bed and elevated my foot I was almost crying from the pain. All I coudl think about what how yet again, as soon as I got back into exercise my body rebelled!

Thankfully when I woke up this morning I was able to walk again. My foot is still quite tender and I can't move it quite as much as normal but I shoudl be ready for some light exercise and might even make it to boxing circuit tomorrow. Though I think I'll leave the skipping for a week.

Weigh in Saturday: I am down to 68.5kg. I was very happy for this. It's only 100 grams loss since I started but I'm back on track!

This week's topic was all about planning. I'm a really good planner. I usually work out my week's food and exercise in advance, make concessions for eating out and I'm great at tracking. So I really had to think about how I could be an even better planner!

On Friday I'm heading to my mum and dad's. I have never *ever* in my whole time doing WW been able to stay on plan when I go away. Not only that but I usually end up severely binging.

So on my little post-it note I wrote down how I would prepare for a weekend away

1) Email my mum before I arrive asking her to hide the peanut butter, chocolates and other treats
2) Offer to cook both dinner's for my mum while I'm there so we don't eat out or order in. Email her the shopping list in advance including snacks and breakfasts
3) Track before I leave and stick to it
4) Plan for 2 1 hour walks
5) Don't visit friends during meal time - have cups of tea or go for a drive. No food with friends allowed

So far I've emailed my mum and worked out my meals. I'm just about to track all my food and exercise in advance for the week which I didn't have time to dow th my friend over at the weekend.

Despite being tired and cranky today I'm feeling really positive about this

And now for today's food

8.00am: At 3m I really felt like pancakes so I decided to make some wholemeal pancakes with honey for breakfast and had a handful of dried apricots to fill me up, 5 points

11.00am: Muesli and yogurt 3 points

1.00pm: I was *so* hungry today I could barely wait for lunch. I had some left over shepherd's pie and then ate my bran mufin for dessert (which I was meant to have for afternoon tea)

4.15pm: Usually I would have a snack now. I'm starving. I'm going to go and pour myself a bit glass of water. I am not at all productive today. I'm to tired. I'm just doing little bits and pieces and saving all the big stuff for tomorrow. I'll use this time to plan and organise my desk. I only have to make it to 6pm without raiding the charity chocolates.

6.30pm: I make it almost home without breaking my fast-until-dinner. I run into a stressed-out friend and take her for a beer. 3 beers (4.5 points) later I'm heading home.

7.00pm: Commence the slightly tipsy mini binge. I have two slices of leftover Crust pizza (3.5points) Two slices of bread with vegie mite (3 points) 2 serves of wholemeal pancakes (3 points)

Total points eaten: 28/19
Points earnt: 0

Not a great day but that binge wasn't too bad. Will report tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment