Sunday, April 4, 2010

Jounal again!

Well yesterday was a bit of a failure wasn't it? Well, not entirely. It's not like I ate all my planned meals and *then* pigged out. I did try..but not hard enough. I felt a bit sick after all that food I ate!

But I tracked everything and went through my weekly pllan to see what I could eliminate without going hungry.

Then I had a bit of an epihany. Every day I allow2 points for honey. 1 tablespoon on my porridge and one on my popcorn. I started to wonder if I really did have 1 tablespoon as I'd never measured it. So this morning, I got out the teaspoon instead, and measured my honey in that. And what do you know? I've only ever had a teaspoon on my porridge not a tablespoon! 1 tsp of honey is 0 points, I was able to eliminated 2 points per day. I got rid of a few other small things like nuttelex on my bread (I can put a little spray oil and rub in some garlic instead, yummy) and apple from my porridge and there - I made up the 20.5 points I ate last night. Now I just have to stick with it.

---------------------

9.00am: Breakfast: Porridge with banana and honey: 2 points

10.45am: Fit and Active bar, 1.5 points, before hitting Yoga and Sauna

11.30am: Yoga time. It was a small class today so I ended up working extra hard! I'm going to be sore tomorrow!

2.15pm: After sauna. spa and steam I make it home and heat up some canned soup and make some toast for lunch 4 points. This filled me up quite well besides not being a huge portion. Yum. A friend has invited me around for chocolate cupcakes, I might have to say no! I want to visit her but I just can't eat the cup cakes. I can't do it to myself.

3.30pm: Hungry again! I make popcorn (2 points) and settle in to watch Shaun of the Dead

6.00pm: Time for dinner - pumpkin and chickpea curry with brown rice, 4 points.

7.00pm: Dessert time. I had planned for one yogurt but added a serve of peanuts and 1/2 serve of quick oats to bulk it out. 3.5 points

Total points consumed today: 17
Exercise points earned: 1.5
Glasses of water: 8

Success? HECK YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment