Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Getting control

I feel like I really need to get some control back. The scale is way up this morning thanks to three days with binge eating and little exercise. It's very frustrating! So today I'm writing my day in advance as a little positive thinking. This is how things will go!

7.30am: Eat breakfast before heading out to meet a friend for coffee 2.5 points [DONE]

8.15am: Drink skinny tea but do not eat any food at a cafe [DONE]

10.00am: Grab a glass of water! [DONE]

11.00am: Have my oat bran muffin 2 points) and a cup of tea for morning tea to ensure I'm full up until lunch. Drink another glass of water. 3 in total before lunch. [DONE]

2.00pm: Lunch time! Shepherd's pie again, 4 points, plus a glass of water. Walk to target to pay off a layby and then walk back. 20 minutes in total. [DONE]

3.00pm: Drink another 3 glass of water: [DONE]

4.00pm: Muesli and yogurt for afternoon tea, 3 points.: [DONE]

6.30pm: Dinner time. Soup and bread - 5 points. No dessert as I'm rushing out the door for band practise [DONE]

10.00pm: Get home from band practise do 30 hard core minutes on the bike before showering and heading to bed. [NOT DONE]

So I managed to get all done except for my evening exercise. I should have known i wouldn't feel like it at 10.30pm. At least I did an hour of walking and to save money tomorrow I plan to walk to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment