Monday, April 12, 2010

Well rested and ready to rumble

Last night I used some curtains and a blanket and made a fort in my lounge room. Then I crawled in and slept for hours. It was amazing. I think I had one of the best sleeps ever, though some pretty weird and disturbing dreams. I'm not well rested and ready to start the day

7.45am: Banana oats - 2.5 points

11.30am: Another busy day - finally get to eat my apricot and oat bran muffin with a cup of tea. Delicious and filling, 2 points.

1.30pm: Time for lunch. Wholemeal spaghetti pasta for 4.5 points. I'm really enjoying my food today! I don't feel hungry and I don't crave anything sweet like I usually do. I think the slight sweetness of the muffin was a good idea.

4.00pm: Yogurt and muesli time. 2.5 points - loving it!

7.30pm: After about an hour of cooking I had a vegetarian shepherds pie. I popped a little bit of parmesan cheese in my mouth while waiting. I mixed in some pumpkin with the potato - sooooo delicious! 4 points.

9.00pm: I had planned for popcorn tonight but I just didn't feel like it. I got rid of my TV to see if it would help with my night time eating. Success was almost immediate. I'm watching a few things online but if I'm fidgety I got do something and my need to eat needlessly has gone. I wanted a little something extra so I just had a plum. .5 points.

Total points 18.5.

Need to improve my water in take tomorrow and avoid eating a big hunk of cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment