Thursday, April 8, 2010

Another day, hope for success

Yesterday really paid off and I'm down to 69.2kg on the scale. I'm very pleased with this. Even without a loss I would have been super happy with yesterday.

Here's to another day on plan!

6.15am: Circuit class. I had no trouble getting up and going this morning. Group exercise really does it for me. I like that I don't have to think, I just go there and do! I really pushed myself this morning. MY arms and legs feel like jelly - I think for the first time in ages I might actually be sore tomorrow!

7.20am: Breakfast time. I'm doubling up my oats this morning. I want to make sure I hit my 19 points. 4 points.

9.00am: My exercise bike arrives! It asn't supposed to come until tomorrow but they had a cancellation and a spare bike. I can't wait to try it out tomorrow - maybe even tonight.

11.20am: Man, it's so busy at work today! I've been going non-stop all morning getting banking up to date and I still have heaps to do! Plus I need to get out of the office and run a tonne of errands. Looks like I'll need to rope a few hapless helpers in! I eat 2 thick rice cakes and skinny hummus, 1.5 points

1.45pm: Lunch. More leftover chickpea curry, 4 points. I can't get enough of this stuff!

4.45pm: Yogurt and muesli time 3.5 points. The afternoon has totally gotten away from me. This muesli thing has been so great though! I don't even give the chocolate barrel a second look. I got invited to dinner, regardless of how late I work, but I said no because I didn't plan for it. Up to 6 glasses of water. No sweat.

8.30pm: I get to the pub after work to meet some friends thinking I'll just have one beer. I wasn't at all hungry so I even considered skipping dinner. 3.5 beers later and that's changed

10.00pm: Get home with a friend and heat up a pizza. Eat 3 slices, which isn't too bad, then I break out the easter chocolate. One medium sized hollow egg and 5 caramel eggs later. I don't feel awesome. No idea of points. It wasn't really a binge, it was a drunken eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment