Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ticking things off

Pre-planning my day via this blog yesterday worked wonders. Writing everything out in advance and how I would react in certain situations was a real comfort. I knew exactly what I should be eating when and really enjoyed writing [DONE] in green next to everything I accomplished.

It worked so well, in fact, that I plan to do it again today! And tomorrow, and Saturday and Sunday at least (I think it's going ot be incredibly helpful when I'm at my parents on the weekend).

So here goes for today.

5.40am: I wake up and get dressed for the gym and head to circuit. My ankle is still a little stiff so I avoid anything that puts direct impact on it (like running or walking on the treadmill) but do everything else. [DIDN'T DO]

7.00am: I arrive home and jump on the bike for 30 minutes. I drink a big bottle of water. [DIDN'T DO]

7.30am: I jump in the shower and think about breakfast [DONE]

8.00am: Banana and apple oats 2.5 points [DONE]

10.00am: Arrive at work and pour a big glass of water [DONE]

11.00am: I eat an apricot oat bran muffin and have a cup of tea, 2 points [DONE - early - i was starving]

12.00pm: I have another 2 glasses of water before lunch

1.30pm: I have bought a can of soup and two slices of bread from home. I toast the bread and heat up the soup for lunch - 5 points [DONE - early again]

2.00pm: Back from my lunch break I have a glass of water. I have 3 in total before afternoon tea [NOT DONE]

4.00pm: Mueslie and Yogurt - my trusted favourites - 3 points [DONE]

6.30pm: I cook up some wholemeal pasta, add peas and some grated parmesan for dinner (5 points) then head off to band practise [NOT DONE - had a burrito and dessert crapes instead]

10.30pm: arrive back from band practise. Way too tired to do any extra exercise - head straight to bed! [DONE]

No comments:

Post a Comment