Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here comes the winter

It's officially autumn but it's starting to feel like winter. It's grey outside and I don't trust my washing on the line.

I'm down quite a bit on the scales this morning thanks to an on track day yesterday but I'm trying not to spend too much time on the scale between weigh ins this week.

6.00am: Head to the gym for boxing circuit but the class is sold out! I do a 10 minute interval on the cross-trainer before deciding to head home and work out on the bike. I'm so unmotivated at the gym when I'm not in a class. Thankfully our boxing circuit instructor grabbed me before I left - apparently they had uneven numbers and needed me. Thank goodness they did - I got an awesome workout in the end. I feel like I have a lot of strength back in my arms now

7.30am: Banana oats with added apple this morning. Yum! 3 points

11.00am: Another apricot oat bran muffin and cup of tea for breakfast. 2 points.

1.30pm: Left over shepherd's pie - this was amazing last night and even better heated up today. Pumpkin *and* potato topping FTW. 4 points.

4.00pm: Yogurt and muesli again, 3.5 points

6.30pm: Stop by a friends place for dinner. He makes me some very healthy chilli with a small amount of rice - 3.5 points

7.00pm: Come home, do some washing, stick on some early Bill Bailey and do 20 minutes intervals on the bike. It was killer - I pushed myself as much as possible. Dripping with sweat at the end.

7.30pm: Eat a plum .5 points

8.30pm: Eat popcorn with honey and a coupe of handfuls of dried apricots while watching the latest episode of Doctor Who. 3 points

Total points eaten: 19
Total points earnt: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment